Each Tile is 300mmx300mm and is precisely cut from high grade Pro-coustix Ultraflex 29Kg/M3 open cell foam and featuring a modern Metro profile that will look comfortable in your home, studio or office.
Unlike other tiles we have designed these to retain as much foam hence retaining the absorption mass which other designs can't achieve. This combined with our high density acoustic grade foam results in a great performing tile that looks equally as good.
These tiles can be used to treat medium to high frequency reflections, echoes, reverberation and standing wave problems in studio, vocal booths, home cinemas, listening rooms. Pro-coustix Ultraflex foam is a purpose made acoustic treatment foam that has been designed to deliver great results and look great in your studio.
Unlike foam sold by matress manufacturers this special purpose acoustic foam has been selected for its great performance and has already become the most popular choice for professionals looking to treat their studios.
We've used the same attention to design and foam selection that has made Pro-coustix a trusted brand by professionals.
Pro-coustix Ultraflex foam has superior properties which has enabled it to earn the trust of professionals across the world.
- UNCOMPRESSED & MADE IN UK : Denser than any PU polyether foam currently in the acoustic foam market weighing in at a whopping 29Kg/m3. This greater density allows for higher performance without the need to change our existing profiles. Each tile is 25% heavier than comparable acoustic panels available on the market. This mass gives our foam an unparalleled advantage over anything out there.
- DARK GREY : Now even darker Darker than any PU polyether foam manufactured in the UK delivering a sparkling dark effect in your studio. We have retained the sparkle that made our Ultraflex foam a studio staple. These tile really look the part and will comfortably fit in all studios from low end intro to high end commercial studios
- TECHNICALLY ADVANCED : Technically advanced foam that is combustion modified to ensure safe use in most applications including the automotive, marine and aviation sector bringing exceptional performance to your home studio, podcast booth, listening room or home cinema.
- HIGH SAFETY STANDARDS : Combustion Modified Halogen free polyether foam with excellent ageing properties guaranteed to see your foam remain dark longer and retain its structure for years. This foam is manufactured to the highest EU/UK safety standards continuing our brand mission to ensure you get products that are functional, safe and competitively priced for your home, office or passio
- This tried and tested Pyramid structure not only looks great in your studio but helps improve sound quality by deflecting the sound off in different directions. Definitely one to add as a feature wall or ceiling