Vibroflex Vibration Control Mats are super mass loaded composite mats made from elastomeric butyl with an aluminium constraining layer which fuses easily to metal and other substrates reducing the vibration of panels in two ways;
Firstly at 4Kg/m2 they add a significant amount of mass to the panel, this lowers the frequency at which panels resonate making it “harder” for panels to vibrate.
Secondly these panels absorb the energy generated by the vibration of panels to which they are attached converting it into heat reducing the significance of any residual panel vibration.
This dual action instantly stops your vehicle body ringing and rattling, eliminates road noice transmitted through the car structure as well as external noise.
The result is an acoustically insulated enclosure which;
Is pleasant to drive in, giving an executive feel to any car treated
Enhances the music listening experience especially those powerful low end bass frequencies
Improves the efficiency of your audio equipment, this reduction of energy being lost due to panel resonance and vibration means your amps and subs will not be over working but will still deliver sound like never before.
Technical advantages over existing brands:
* At 4Kg/m2 our panels are heavier than existing brands which top the scales at 3Kg/m2.
* Our panels contain a super strong adhesive which is effective even at the extreme temperatures your panels will be subjected to
* We’ve reduced the size of the embossed grid incorporating more mat per Sq/m allowing the phenomenal weight and performance characteristics of our panels
* High quality aluminium layer added sound proofing performance and helps maintain the integrity of the active component when put to work in your car
* XL large sheet size (800x460mm) is over 7 times larger than competing brands for larger projects.
* Easy to cut with a standard pair of scissors or craft knife for smaller projects
* Developed and manufactured by experts in sound and vibration control
* More performance per pound spent when compared to existing dynamic and silent treatment brands
* Soft and easy to use
* No nasty smell unlike inferior bitumen products
* Super strong adhesive stays stuck even in extreme temperatures
* Non flammable
* Professional Alubutyl based construction
* 2.1mm Super Dense Active Military Grade Active Dampner
* AluButyl Construction
* Super Strong Adhesive
* 0.1mm Aluminium Heat Protection Film
* Smaller Embossed Grid Delivers Greater Performance & provides a cuttingguide.
* Extra Large Sheet Size For Larger Demanding Projects
* Easy to cut with home scissors or craft knife for smaller projects
* Weight 4kg/m2
* Material working temperature ranges between -2°F and 140°F (- 20°C to +60°C).
* Material can withstand temperature extremes between -40°F and +300°F (-40°C to +150°C).
Applications: Our mats can can be cut to shape and placed onto the body surface directly on painted panels or after the sheet metal is cleaned before painting. Can be used to treat metal panels, partitions, ducts, doors, bins, panels, roofs, wheel arches in cars, vans, trains, buses boats and ships. Vibroflex mats can also used for ventilation ducts, relay cabinets, steel furniture, home appliances, sink units, computer equipment, machine tools and many other objects that suffer from vibration-produced noise