Introducing our most technically advanced polyether acoustic foam yet! We are pleased to introduce into the UK acoustic treatment market. Ultraflex Pro the most versatile acoustic foam designed to take your acoustic treatment to the next level. We’ve used our decades of experience as an acoustic treatment brand coupled with our extensive partnerships with the worlds most respected foam manufactures to develop a foam that is quite like no other polyether foam out there.
Ultraflex Pro is;
- Denser than any PU polyether foam currently in the acoustic foam market weighing in at a whopping 29Kg/m3. This greater density allows for higher performance without the need to change our existing profiles. Each tile is 25% heavier than comparable acoustic panels available on the market. This mass gives our foam an unparalleled advantage over anything out there.
- Darker than any PU polyether foam manufactured in the UK delivering a sparkling dark effect in your studio. We have retained the sparkle that made our Ultraflex foam a studio staple. These tile really look the part and will comfortably fit in all studios from low end intro to high end commercial studios. We are so confident that these are the darkest UK manufactured polyether foam panels that we will offer you a full refund if you find darker foams on the market manufactured in the UK.
- A technically advanced foam that is combustion modified to ensure safe use in most applications including the automotive, marine and aviation sector bringing exceptional performance to your home studio, podcast booth, listening room or home cinema.
- Has a denser complex open cell structure giving it a rubber like springiness allowing the foam flex and bend when exposed to sound waves this unique property allows the foam to soak up sound waves both through heat dissipation in its structure whilst the elastic nature of the foam helps further dampen sound wave incident on it.
- Halogen free polyether foam with excellent ageing properties guaranteed to see your foam remain dark longer and retain its structure for years. This foam is manufactured to the highest EU/UK safety standards continuing our brand mission to ensure you get products that are functional, safe and competitively priced for your home, office or passion.
Our Raptor profile is cut in a simple yet effective sectional profile which can be used to create multiple display patterns, instantly transforming any wall space into an aesthetic centre piece with high sound deadening properties.
Cut with a 60mm peak this tiles are the thickest in our range and provide greater absoprtion for the same area of treatment whilst the unique profile will give you several pattern configurations ideal for creating full feature walls that not only look stunning but are effective in dampening sound.
These tiles are perfect for making great looking acoustically treated feature walls, floating clouds or simply spot treating early reflection points.
Weighted coefficient of absorption 0.86