At Upto 25% heavier and denser than the nearest alternative these tiles are the SUVs of Acoustic Tiles. Pro-coustix Ultraflex Pro Tiles are designed for the demanding music producer of studio owner looking for heavy duty tiles to soak up that sound in your studio.
Cut from our ultraflex foam these tiles now come in a thick 50mm version with a 20mm base which is thicker than any other seller offering acoustic tiles. This results in a heavier, denser and higher performing tile. At this thickness these tiles will stop conversation sounds travelling through walls resulting in a quieter space with the whole wall covered.
Ultraflex tiles are made from a purpose made dark grey foam which is 29Kg/m3 dense not the materess grade sold by other sellers. Ultraflex PRO tiles are by far the most advanced acoustic sound proofing tiles on the market.
If you are looking for heavy duty acoustic treatment this is where your search stops!
Ultraflex Pro is;
- Denser than any PU polyether foam currently in the acoustic foam market weighing in at a whopping 29Kg/m3. This greater density allows for higher performance without the need to change our existing profiles. Each tile is 25% heavier than comparable acoustic panels available on the market. This mass gives our foam an unparalleled advantage over anything out there.
- Darker than any PU polyether foam manufactured in the UK delivering a sparkling dark effect in your studio. We have retained the sparkle that made our Ultraflex foam a studio staple. These tile really look the part and will comfortably fit in all studios from low end intro to high end commercial studios. We are so confident that these are the darkest UK manufactured polyether foam panels that we will offer you a full refund if you find darker foams on the market manufactured in the UK.
- A technically advanced foam that is combustion modified to ensure safe use in most applications including the automotive, marine and aviation sector bringing exceptional performance to your home studio, podcast booth, listening room or home cinema.
- Has a denser complex open cell structure giving it a rubber like springiness allowing the foam flex and bend when exposed to sound waves this unique property allows the foam to soak up sound waves both through heat dissipation in its structure whilst the elastic nature of the foam helps further dampen sound wave incident on it.
- Halogen free polyether foam with excellent ageing properties guaranteed to see your foam remain dark longer and retain its structure for years. This foam is manufactured to the highest EU/UK safety standards continuing our brand mission to ensure you get products that are functional, safe and competitively priced for your home, office or passion.
Weighted Absorption Coefficient 0.81