PRO-COUSTIX ACOUSTIC PANEL IMPALERS
Our impalers have been designed to enable you mount your panels without the need for spray adhesive allowing you remove and reposition them by drilling holes and positioning your panels as required.
These clips will mount panels 50mm - 200mm thick and have been designed to mount both fibreglass panels as well as foam backed wall panels.
- Elongated impaler tip for deeper strong grip keeping your panels up longer,
- Right angled impalers resulting in effective panel mounting.
- Out perform existing clips which are not designed to mount foam backed panels and have short impalers which would result in heavier panels would eventually falling off as the amount of core material holding against the clips wasn't enough to support the weight of panels.
- Made from 0.9 mm galvanised steel
Recommended Number of clips
- Wall acoustic panels 50mm thick - 4x clips, works with popular brands acoustic panels that do not have MDF or wood on the back e.g Pro-coustix, Vicoustic, GIk Acoustics, Primacoustics.
- Wall Bass Traps 100mm or more - 4x Clips works with popular brands acoustic panels that do not have MDF or wood on the back e.g Pro-coustix, Vicoustic, GIk Acoustics, Primacoustics.
- Foam backed diffuser panels 3x or 4x Works with our Diffuserflex, Vicoustic waveboard, Gik Acoustics diffuser, primacoustic diffuser
- Foam Wall Bass traps e.g. 2x or 4x Clips Pro-coustix Hyperflex Bass traps for bass traps mounted flat on walls